Camp Kedron is open and welcoming all guests and campers. We are currently planning our Winter School Holiday Camps and operating within the government rules and restrictions.
We understand the responsibility we have to run our camps safely and not to place any of our campers, leaders, staff or the wider community at undue risk. While we cannot guarantee the health of anyone who comes to camp, we are implementing a range of procedures to help increase the safety of all onsite and reduce the risk of any virus transmission. This includes:
- A smaller number of campers on camp
- Stricter cleaning and hygiene procedures
- Maintaining social distancing
- More sanitiser and hand-washing stations
- Temperature checks on arrival
- Anyone displaying flu-like symptoms to stay away from camp, or to leave camp immediately if symptoms arise during camp.
We are continuing to respond to the advice and direction from the government and will be subject to this.
We are currently planning the July winter holiday camps based on the current COVID restrictions. If the situation changes are we are in the difficult situation of having to reduce the number of campers allowed on each camp because of tightened restrictions, campers will be prioritised based on their order of booking-in and a small number of campers unfortunately may lose their places.
Camp Kedron continues to take church, school and other group bookings for 2021.
We are strictly adhering to government directives in relation to social-distancing and indoor-space restrictions, as well as cleaning and food hygiene standards. The following people must stay at home and not to come to Camp Kedron:
- any person who is required to self-isolate based on the directives given by the health authorities,
- anyone who is unwell with respiratory illness or flu-like symptoms.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us here in the Camp office if you have any questions or enquiries.