Camp Kedron is current looking for staff to join our team:
Roles are outline below. To express an interest in any role please send us a message through the Contact Us page, or call us on 0492 901 678.
Do you have experience cooking and would you enjoy being a part of a vibrant Christian ministry? Camp Kedron is seeking friendly and enthusiastic people to join our catering team.
We are looking for people who are committed to the ministry of Camp Kedron, who can enthusiastically provide friendly service to every visitor to camp, and who can work effectively in a small team environment. They will work with our Head Chef in catering for groups of 30-130 people, and in this maintaining our reputation for providing tasty and nutritious home-cooked meals.
This can be a full-time, part-time or casual role depending upon the applicant’s situation and skills. Shifts can range from 3 hours to a full day. Accommodation is also available onsite as part of the salary package if this would suit the applicant.
- Food preparation, serving meals to guests and cleaning-up.
- For applicants with higher skills and experience: supervising meal preparation and service,
- Additional help around the campsite as needed, including liaising with group leaders onsite.
- Taking part in staff devotion times.
- A passion for service within a Christian environment
- The ability to work within a diverse group of full-time and casual staff as well as with a wide range of people hiring the site
- NSW Working with Children Check.
- Skills & experience in food preparation
- Knowledge of food hygiene practices
- A love for serving people
Work hours can include weekends, early mornings and evenings Rostering is negotiated between staff to ensure equity and an appropriate work-life balance. For the right person we can provide additional training and mentoring.